Sunday, April 24, 2011

Happy Easter!

What a beautiful day! Lucy's first Easter. I have no idea how many times I've heard the story of the sacrifice and price that Jesus paid for my sins, it definitely does not get old. But it was something else hearing it this morning while holding Lucy in my arms. Holding her takes worship to a whole new level.



Lucy also got a surprise from the Easter Bunny today...

Her very own garden! Filled with sweet potatoes, squash, cucumbers, peppers, tomatoes, lettuce, okra, carrots, onions, and bush beans. Now that's an Easter basket :)



I have always loved Easter and I hope Lucy does too. I look forward to the time when Lucy can begin to understand what this day really represents.

Jesus thank you for saving me.

And here's to kept promises, fresh beginnings, and new life...

No comments:

Post a Comment