Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Weekend of Love!

Last weekend, Steven headed up to the cabin with his fellas for a bachelor weekend shindig. Included in his weekend was my father and brother-in-law...

So, I headed home for a good ole' fashion girl's weekend! Mama, Leah, Maeve and I stayed in our PJ's practically all weekend and ate, drank wine and launched into the do-it-yourself phase of wedding projects. So it was a thank-you writing, bow tying, calligraphy addressing, envelope licking, flower paper tearing, invitation stuffing weekend! Okay, so maybe there was more wine drinking and hanging out going on :) All in all, it's what I would call a very productive weekend.

My favorite part? 3 days of uninterrupted Maeve time! I mean to tell you, that little one is so precious, so perfect, and SO unbelievably loved! The joy she brings to everyone around is such a blessing. Sorry Steven, but I think you've got some competition for the "love of my life" title :)

Well, Saturday night we had a little photo shoot, and no surprise, but the camera loves her! Below are some captured memories that I will always cherish...

2 comments:

  1. WE had a great weekend too!! She misses her Aunt Linz! I loved our girl weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. AHHH you have the cutest flower girl ever:)

    ReplyDelete