Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Yay for HOPE!

So, as pointed out by my dear sista friend Rach... It's time for a new post.


Hope. That pretty much sums up my overall feeling over the last week or so. And for someone who has a tendency to be a little dramatic, I relish the moments when I allow myself to simply love living my life and look forward to the future. I just feel like I'm on the verge of something. Something new, something exciting. The best part is that I know this next step and all steps beyond, will include holding my husband's hand. And that fills me with such a deep satisfaction. I'm hoping these feelings are a sign that I'm learning to close the gap between the extremes of my emotions, and stay happy in the middle :)

I know this post is very short, but sometimes less is more!

"Don't ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive."

~Howard Thurman

I will leave you with some pictures from our long weekend at Litchfield Beach with Leah, Britt, and Maeve.



2 comments:

  1. I like the post Linz:) Very well written. The pictures are beautiful as well. I really like the one of you and Leah!

    ReplyDelete