Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Fierce Love and Tangible Joy

So there's this girl, a woman actually. More than that, she's a beautiful woman.


A beautiful woman, with a beautiful soul.


A woman with a growing life inside a growing belly.



She is strong, yet loving. She can be stern, yet always nurturing. She is a leader and an example without being bossy.


She is a woman who gives and guides, hugs and kisses, comforts and encourages. She is a woman who loves...


This woman already has one baby, a young girl actually. More than that, she's an angel.



An angel sent here as a little girl.



She is spirited and strong, but as sweet as honeysuckle. She will love her baby brother as fiercely as she has been loved.

She is joy in a tangible form. She is excitement and adventure and peace and contentment all wrapped into one.



She is a little girl who laughs and smiles, hugs and kisses, and she dances... she dances just because she can.



This little girl is love...





Oh, did I mention that the beautiful, nurturing woman is my big sister? And that the tangible piece of joy is my niece?





As my mom would say, my cup runneth over.
















2 comments:

  1. I am crying now. These pictures are so moving! Leah looks stunning and Maeve looks almost unhuman she is so beautiful. It is heartwarming to hear you talk about your family and the love is so clear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lindsey, That is so sweet! It made me cry, too! I love the pictures that you took! You are such a great photographer! Leah will cherish those pictures forever!

    ReplyDelete