Friday, December 4, 2009

Random...

So Steven had to work a party last night.

My evening alone started with this...



Then I remember, I'm not alone. So the girls and I gathered in the sunroom to discuss our day's events. They are very good listeners...



One of my husband's many wonderful qualities is that he's a fantastic cook and enjoys creativity in the kitchen. So I felt I should try to follow his lead and scan our pantry and fridge for ideas to create a warm, delicious, nutritious, and satisfying dinner.

I said I tried...



Oh, have I shown you my new pillow? I love it.



One day I would love to create a pillow like the one above. But for now, I'll settle for creating one like this...



And since I'm sticking with random, here's my newest creation. I met with 7 other girls this past Tuesday for girl's craft night. We made wreaths. Imagine a spread of food, plenty of wine, lots of chatter and an entire living room floor covered with evergreen branches, berries, feathers, dried flowers, bells, ribbon, and many other accessories. Sounds pretty incredible, right? I wish I had taken pictures of all of them. All very unique and beautiful, some more Christmasy then others.

I invited a little friend to live in mine...




I told you this was random.

1 comment:

  1. That picture of all your pups in chairs is hysterical!! Evan and I love that one!!

    ReplyDelete