Monday, December 21, 2009

Reason why I love my husband #177

Saturday morning...

ME: Ummm, would you care if I paint the door by the fire place Aqua Mermaid Green?

Steven: Sure Baby, what ever you want.

By Saturday evening...





ME: Oh Babe, I love. It looks soooo good. I love it, I love it, I love it! It's exactly how I imagined it. Don't you love it too?

Steven: It's great Hun. Very...green.

I really am crazy about my new green door. I can't really tell you why. All I know is that the rest of the weekend all I wanted to do was sit in front of my green door, and eat in front of my green door, and dance in front of my green door, and curl up in front of my green door. My beautiful green door.

And you know what, it just makes me even more thankful for my husband. For being patient and loving and fun. And for letting me indulge in life's simple pleasures. Like painting a random door your favorite color, just because...

2 comments: