Thursday, November 11, 2010

22 Weeks



Hey Baby,

I think you look forward to Thursday night yoga just as much as I do. I definitely feel some downward facing dog going on in there! I am so thankful for your movements. Last Saturday morning your dad and I were eating breakfast in bed and for some reason I started to worry that maybe I was just creating in my head what I thought was you moving and maybe I hadn't really felt any movement at all. Just as my mind was starting to get the better of me, I prayed for God to remind me that you are in His hands. You are being fearfully and wonderfully knit together and I have faith in that promise. Well...it wasn't a few minutes later that low in my belly, I felt a clear as day, no question about it, THUMP THUMP THUMP! It was amazing! God heard my prayer and whispered in your ear to give me a little assurance :) And now I feel your taps and thumps every day and I so look forward to them.

Sorry for the short letter this week, but I have to go. Your dad just got back from Kroger with my weekly 2 gallon milk supply and he is now making some sugar cookies :)

I love you, I love you, I love you,
Mama

2 comments: