Thursday, November 18, 2010

23 Weeks



Dear Baby,

Your dad is working late tonight. It doesn't happen a lot, thank goodness. I just miss him so much when we don't get to sit down and have dinner and spend our evenings together. Speaking of dinner though, have I told you what a great cook your dad is? Delicious! Of course I'll be providing your meals for a good while. But he can't wait to start cooking for you too. Now don't get me wrong, you'll eat just fine when your dad's not home. I can cook. Your dad just likes to add a little bit more pizazz to his meals. It's something he truly enjoys. But take tonight for example. I made a scrumptiously delicious pot of white chedder macaroni and cheese...and added sausage!! Ummmm, fancy!

Oh, and I read that you can now hear all the way through my belly. Yay!! I've been looking forward to this. My car CD player isn't working and I do not have a radio antenna, so I could use some company when I'm driving by myself. I hope you enjoyed the songs I sang to you on the way home today. I can't wait to sing to you while you're in my arms.

I'll make sure your dad tells you goodnight when he gets home.

I love you,
Mama

1 comment: