Thursday, January 27, 2011

33 Weeks



Hey Baby,

Sorry I missed last week. But we have been working so hard getting the house ready for you! I know I've said it before, but your dad is amazing. He works so hard to provide the best for me and you. But mainly he works hard because that is just who he is. No one has to be telling him to or watching him. When he chooses to do something, he's going to do it right and he's going to follow through every time. There are so many traits I hope you learn from him.

Your Nana, Papa, Uncle Tyler and Aunt Amanda also came to visit and helped paint, clean, organize, stain wood, clean and paint some more. But I know they loved it. You will learn very quickly what this family is about. They will always be there for you, just like they have for me my entire life. I'm already thankful that you will get to grow up knowing what it feels like to be loved unconditionally with no judgements and to be surrounded with support and encouragement. And believe me, it's a wonderful feeling.

So we're just about finished with making the house and your room even more beautiful and perfect for you. But your dad and I both know that at the end of the day, the house, your room, the things...have nothing to do with your arrival. We have been ready for you for a long time.

Love,
Mama

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful post Lindsey! We were so happy we could be part of all the fun!! Love the three of you...errr 6 of you....so much!

    ReplyDelete