Thursday, February 3, 2011

Happy 34 Weeks from Daddy


Dear Baby,

This is your Pa here. Just wanted to drop you a quick line to let you know how excited I am to meet you. I have been filled with anticipation and excitement for months now. Your mom doesn’t even know what’s gotten into me lately because I have been so busy making this house perfect for your arrival. I’ve always been known to be a perfectionist, but I think this takes the cake! I can’t wait for you to meet your four-legged sisters-Shelby, Callie and Toccoa. Up until now, they have been my sidekicks everywhere I go. But I know that once you’re here, you’ll become the leader of the pack. You’ll be my new sidekick. But don't worry, the girls aren't going anywhere! They've already been very helpful.

They check on you and your Mama in the mornings:



They're so eager to help prepare for your arrival that I even caught them helping Mama test out your new rug in the nursery...




And I know they can't wait to include you on their walks and hikes and swims.


There is much that we’ll be able to do together and much to learn together. I will be teaching you some things along the way but you’ll probably be teaching me even more. This world is a big beautiful place and I can’t wait to show it all to you!

Until then…

I love you,

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment