Thursday, August 11, 2011

The Fifth Month

Dear Lucy,

Happy 5 months sweet girl. This fifth month was another big one for you. Things like, you saw the ocean and played in the sand for the first time. And bigger things like, you're sitting up on your own. No pillows or anything. I wouldn't suggest reaching for anything though, that's when the whole balance thing gets a little tricky. And you hug. You HUG. You wrap that little hand around the back of my neck and squeeze. I can barely stand it.

I am more and more aware of how fast time flies and I want to capture everything.

Although I could never have enough pictures of your blue eyes and happy baby smiles...



I find myself wanting to document all the details.



Photobucket

I want to remember all of your favorite things.




Lucy, you are just pure love. Everything sweet, good, and magical. I catch myself thinking about how awesome it will be when you start learning to talk and we can communicate. Then I look over at you and you scrunch your nose, making your eyes squint, then one corner of your lip starts curling up into a smirk that's always followed with a snort and a giggle. I totally agree Lucy, who needs words.



Love,
Mama

1 comment: