Tuesday, October 11, 2011

7 Months

Dear Lucy,

Hey Pumpkin!  There are officially more months behind you then there are till your first birthday.  Quite frankly, I don't like that one bit.  There is so much to look forward to, I know.  But there is also so much perfection going on right now, I don't want anything to change.

You are so full of curiosity and life and smiles and snuggles.

You haven't quite figured out crawling (so close!), but you are definitely on the move.

You're getting the whole food swallowing down.  Carrots are your favorite.

You say 'Mama'.  So far only when you're distraught and tired.  But it still melts my heart and I feel like the luckiest person in the entire universe.  I'm your mama.

Your expressions have more power then words ever will.

You're strong.  You're smart.  You're funny. 

You are so loved baby girl.




Love,
Mama


No comments:

Post a Comment