Saturday, June 9, 2012

Meet Ethel...


A little friend for Lucy.

I really hope I don't have to explain the Lucy and Ethel thing (which, with much disappointment, I had to for my husband). 


Ethel was a rainy day project I've been wanting to do for awhile.

The most exciting part was that I didn't have to buy one thing.  Every part of her was made from scraps and things I had in a bin.

See, I made a deal with myself that before I bought any new fabric for some projects I have in mind, I would try and use up what I have.

So I have lots of dolls to make now!



Ethel was made with lots of love and I hope that Lucy and her will become the best of friends and make lots of memories.



1 comment:

  1. Oh, my! You have captured so many moments already with Lucy and Ethel's budding friendship! I adore this!!

    ReplyDelete