Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Lauren and Wes

This past Saturday I got to do one of my favorite things, take pictures of beautiful people in a beautiful setting. We went down to Woodbury, GA where Lauren's family has a peach orchard, note the beautiful setting I mentioned.



Then if you take a look below, you'll note the beautiful people. I know, seriously beautiful. I had such a good time. Wes and Lauren are likable, easy people to be around and I am so excited about their wedding in September. It's going to be an incredible celebration and I am grateful to have the opportunity to capture it.

"Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own."



"There is no remedy for love but to love more." ~Henry David Thoreau

3 comments:

  1. obsessed!!! you are so so good! It was such a pleasure! Sept will be here before we know it and your gonna knock it out the park!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linz, you captured the very essence of their love!

    ReplyDelete