Sunday, June 20, 2010

Happy Papa's Day!

I think that if someone asked my dad for advice on how to be a good father, he'd tell them... to enjoy it. It was clear to me even as a child, that my dad loved being a dad, or Papa as we call him. From playing with us outside, to coaching our basketball teams, to filming my brother and sister and me making up dances and writing and acting out plays and just being kids. And there was always laughter, and there still is. He always had time for us, and he still does. He is truly a man who has put his family first. Growing up it was easy for me to believe and understand that I have a Heavenly father whose love is unconditional, who is there for guidance, who is patient, kind, and full of forgiveness. Because my Papa demonstrates that every day.



1 comment:

  1. You have truly captured the essence of your father...

    ReplyDelete