Friday, October 1, 2010

Week 16



Dear Baby,

Yesterday you turned 16 weeks old. So...Happy 16th Week Pre-Birthday!!! I can't believe in 5 months and roughly 17 days I will be holding you. I just wanted to tell you thank you for letting me feel better. Not that you were too hard on me during the earlier months. But I am enjoying having most of my energy and appetite back. And it couldn't have come at a better time, with the start of Fall and everything. The weather is incredible! I'm sure you'll love Fall as much as I do. I plan on spending a LOT of outside time with you. And if the weather starts making you feel a little frisky as well, feel free to give me a little nudge or flutter. I promise I won't mind. And by the way, you are really going to LOVE your Daddy! He's got so much to teach you it's crazy. Plus he's a lot of fun and he likes to laugh. It's really easy to make him laugh too. Although sometimes he laughs when you're not trying to be funny, which can make you mad. But then you realize, why fight it?!?! And you start laughing right along with him :)

We are so ready to teach you unconditional love.

Love,
Mama

2 comments: