Thursday, October 28, 2010

Yee Haw!! 20 Weeks!



Dear Baby,

What a great week! Your dad turned 31 this week. I know it sounds old, but I promise it's not. He still has so much energy. You might even have a hard time keeping up with him. You also turned 20 weeks today!!! We're half way there! I get to meet you in only a short 20 weeks. If it goes as fast as this first 20, I might as well see you tomorrow. We also had an ultrasound this week. Your sisters were very interested...



I want to go ahead and apologize if having sound waves shot in to your warm, cozy little home was annoying or uncomfortable. But it was so cool! You were making little sucking movements with your lips and drinking away. Daddy says you must take after me already if you're staying so hydrated. Another similarity we already have? Your legs kid! Good grief. Your dad now calls you Legs McDowell.



I'm trying to relax my abs as much as possible because I felt bad you looked so cramped in there.



If you have my leg length, I hope you take after your daddy's strength and coordination. Maybe you'll play soccer or basketball or be quite the dancer. But that will have to come from your Uncle Tyler. Unfortunately the rhythm gene skipped your dad and I. Although, I feel like I've got some pretty good moves, but your dad says I just look like I'm marching. We'll wait and see what you think.

I also found out…I am feeling you! A lot more then I thought I was. During the ultrasound I thought my stomach was growling. Nope. The Doc informed me that was you. She showed me what you were doing that made me feel the growl. The next day I was in my toning class and during a thigh buster move I felt the same growl. Is that your way of saying, "GO MAMA GO! YOU CAN DO IT!" Or was it, "MAMA, GO LAY ON THE COUCH AND EAT SOME ICE CREAM!" Hmmmmmm? I wonder…

I love you so much baby, from your little sucking lips to your long flamingo legs. I'll see you in 20 weeks.

Love,
Mama

3 comments: