Thursday, October 14, 2010

Week 18



Dear Baby,

Holy crow kid, you're growing like crazy! I had a pair of my regular pants that still fit last week. 5 days later...no go. That means growth in less than one week. That is FAST. Sometimes I catch my profile in the mirror and I'll call your dad to come look and we'll be all, "Ahhhhhhh, we're pregnant and there's really a baby in there!!" I think I'm feeling some of the early signs of movement, but I'm still waiting for an upper cut or good solid round house kick. Whatever you feel like. Oh, and your room is really starting to come together...well, just in my head at the moment. But it's going to look great and you will love it, I promise.

I already love you more than cereal and the color green.

Love,
Mama

In case you missed that bump...

1 comment:

  1. oh my gosh you guys are sooooooo cute!!! and your belly couldn't be any cuter. i have been meaning to write you to tell you how excited i am for you guys!!! are you going to find out what you are having?

    also, i love love love the photos you mailed me! you are so thoughtful to have sent those! thank you so much... it really blessed me!

    ReplyDelete