Thursday, December 2, 2010

25 Weeks

Dear Baby,

Today you're 25 weeks old! Crazy!! I can't believe how quickly time is flying. Last week was Thanksgiving Day, and I don't think I could be more thankful. But you might want to ask me that again next year too :)

Your dad and I spent some good old quality time together and with family. It was so neat to watch all of your cousins playing together and knowing what a fun, loving family event you will get to be a part of next Thanksgiving. Oh, and that woman below is your great grandmother. Just another amazing woman who will be in your life.



Then it was off to the cabin! We can't wait to take you to the mountains, and quite often! It's one of our favorite places. We had such a cozy perfect night.

We had hot chocolate,


treats by the fireplace,


and we played Scrabble until 2am. I promise we're cool.


I'll explain the game to you when you're older. But just so you know, we didn't have a dictionary with us and there was one word I tried to use but your dad said it didn't count because he didn't think it was in the dictionary. The next day I was curious, so I checked on the word...it was so in the dictionary. I realize this doesn't mean much to you right now, but it was a small victory for me :)

I'm so crazy about your dad kid...and you will be too.

Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment