Thursday, December 23, 2010

Christmas Eve Eve and 28 Weeks

Dear Baby,

Today you are 28 weeks old. That means 7 MONTHS!! Today is the first day of the third trimester. We're in the home stretch kid. It's also Christmas Eve Eve tonight. You will love Christmas! Lucky for you, I pretty much listen to Christmas music when ever I feel like it all year round. I usually only listen to it in my car or when I'm by myself so that your dad won't make fun of me. But I figure if I introduce you to it early on as well, you will naturally see how wonderful it is to listen to the catchy joyful tunes all year long. And then your dad will be out numbered! Does that sound like a good plan or what?!?! And just wait until you hear the story behind the true meaning of Christmas and why we celebrate. It's a pretty amazing story, I'll tell you all about it.

Next Christmas I'll be holding you. But this year I will treasure having you tucked warm and cozy and safe inside my belly.

Dear Santa, I have everything I need.



Love,
Mama

1 comment:

  1. Love this!!!! So sweet!!!! Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete