Sunday, February 13, 2011

Valentine


Dear Baby,

Happy Valentine's Day! I will definitely be asking you to be my Valentine next year (I'm sure your dad won't mind). I got to celebrate a little early this year. Two years ago your dad was the first to receive the Young Heart of the Community award. It basically means he has a big ol' heart and is constantly giving back and serving others. Well, they throw a nice fancy party where they present these awards and we get to dress up and enjoy dinner and dancing. Since he still helps set everything up, I got to go as his date again this year. Getting dressed up in a formal gown at 35 weeks pregnant did have it's challenges. But it was a wonderful date. Your dad cleans up nice I'd say :) And I did love having you with me as well.



And as much as your dad is involved in the community, I realized that night there are quite a lot of people excited about your birth and ready to meet you.

We're getting close...so close.

Love, Mama

1 comment:

  1. Your blog is so sweet! I have just loved following your journey through pregnancy over the past few months since I found your blog. I think you and your hubby are going to really incredible parents and you are one fantastic photographer!

    ReplyDelete