Friday, November 16, 2012

22 Weeks

Dear 2nd Baby,

Today we went on a family walk.

Why?  You will soon understand.  We're a family who likes to wander.  Especially in the woods.  and especially in the Fall.  Once you get here you'll have to wait a little while to see Fall for yourself, but it will so be worth the wait.

I also wanted to collect some things to use for some projects in the house.  Your sister can confirm this, but I fully welcome any outdoor collections you may one day present me.  Rocks, sticks, pinecones, flowers, leaves, weeds...whatever draws you in.  I do have some rules concerning things that move and crawl, but we'll talk about that when the time comes.

I love my belly sweet baby.  I've missed it.  A hard, round shell...a vessel.  It feels so right that I'm your little home right now.  I remember now what a peaceful time this is.  When your movements are still private and are felt deep inside, only by me.  Keep on growing my love.

Here's a look at your family and just a little bit of the world we can't wait to introduce to you.


Love,
Mama

No comments:

Post a Comment