Friday, November 30, 2012

24 Weeks

Hey there baby,

I would ask how you're growing in there, but I already know the answer.  You are growing very well!  I know this because my belly is having a growth spurt.  And you've gone from a few movements a day, to some marathon stretches.  Nothing major or visible yet, but definitely some hello's to your dear old Mama.

We got our tree and house decorated for Christmas yesterday.  It's such a magical time baby.  And get ready for Christmas carols too.  They are sung loud and proud and often in this house.  And although I'm not allowed to play them in the house until after Thanksgiving, car rides are a different story.  Any day of the year is fair game (of course that's only when it's just me, you, and your sister!).

I find myself having more and more moments where my thoughts just drift to you.  Thinking about meeting you and seeing you.  You, this whole new little person who's been waiting to come and fill a perfect spot in our family.  I always catch myself grinning when I'm pulled back to the present.

Until then, may God continue to knit you together in His perfect image.

Love,
Mama




No comments:

Post a Comment