Thursday, May 10, 2012

3 Years


Yesterday was three years.   

Three years of being a wife.  

I’m fully aware that three years is nothing.  Nothing.  Since I will be growing old with this man.

But I can say that I’ve learned more in these three years than any other time in my life.

I’ve learned that marriage is a lot more then choosing to love your best friend forever.  It’s letting God use that person to mold and shape you into the image of Christ.  

You head down the road together; learning to be selfless, giving grace, showing mercy, and offering forgiveness.

In these three years I have been humbled and overwhelmed by the amount of grace, mercy, and forgiveness I have received from the man I married.

I’m honored to be in a union where love is given without condition.  The kind of love that is given because Christ is teaching us to love as He did.  

Thank you, Steven, for a love that is genuine and transforming.

I love my life with you.

No comments:

Post a Comment