Monday, December 3, 2012

Big girl...

Lucy isn't really known for sneaking off.  She likes company.  She likes direct attention even more.  Yes, there are moments when she is contently playing in a corner;  reading, taking care of her dolls, pulling out her toys, and just talking to herself.  Typically though, she wants me to be engaged in whatever she is doing as well. 

On rare occasions, I will look up and realize that she has gone to another room and is not hollering for me.  I always pause...should I take advantage of this moment and get something done without her assistance?  Or should I go and make sure she is not doing something 2-year-oldish, on the loose and eerily quiet?  Common sense prevails and I go check on her. :)

This morning was one of those moments.  But this time, I decided to grab my camera just in case.

I went back to her room and found she had pulled out a pair of her new panties and was trying them on.

And for those wondering, I was not planning on trying to potty train my 20 month old.  But the girl likes to be naked.  And we found that when she was without a diaper, she would ask to sit on the potty every time she had to go.

So we're rolling with it (only while we're at home!)




And clearly, she's into it...

1 comment: