Saturday, February 25, 2012

Gabel

So I meant to post these photos on my photography blog. But realized a little too late that I was here, on my personal blog!

It's just as well though, because these aren't just pictures of a baby.

This is Gabel Argo.  The son of some of our closest friends, Keith and Kristin.

The Hebrew meaning of Gabel is strength of God.

A parent's prayer breathed right into his name.

From his surprise conception to the extended wait for his arrival, he's already been a teacher of faith and patience and a reminder of God's plan and purpose.

This 'little' man came into the world at a whopping 10 pounds and 6 ounces.  With big hands, broad shoulders, and a warm soul.

The pictures taken were during some good visits.  Which are my favorite kind of pictures.  No poses, no props.  Just moments in a day.  Moments that pass as quickly as they arrive, during days that are confusing yet cherished.  I'm always honored to photograph life, as is.

Gabel is a loved, loved little boy.  


One Week




One Month  

1 comment: