Monday, February 20, 2012

Maeve comes to visit...

One of the loves of my life came to visit last weekend.

This little girl.


My niece Maeve.


I'm so excited that she's at the age to come stay the weekend with Aunt Linz.

In Maeve terms, she was getting to stay for TWO sleeps!

My niece is just plain awesome. She is hilarious and smart. She is full of energy and love.

Lucy literally cracked up all weekend. The two adore each other.

I'm already planning the next visit, and the next, and the next, and the next...you get the picture :)

I feel immensely blessed to be a part of this little girl's life.

Here's our weekend of baking cookies, making chocolate chips pancakes (more chocolate than pancake), playing outside, collecting pretty things, crashing during All Dogs Go To Heaven, making an almond flour fruit tart, and waking up to those I love.

I'm ready for some nephew time now :)

1 comment:

  1. The one who giggled and said she had a tiny hiney! Awesome weekend, thank you for the experiences!! Will never forget!

    ReplyDelete